It's A Major Award
Some people call it "Advertising Prom." Others call it the "Academy Awards for local advertising." Here at Old Hat, we call it "The night we hang out together in our fancy clothes." OH recently attended the Oklahoma City ADDY Awards- the advertising industry's largest competition which recognizes the creative spirit of excellence in the art of advertising. It was a lot of fun to get dressed up and see some of the fantastic work being created in the OKC area.
We submitted a large variety of projects that were completed in 2016 and were fortunate to get awards for 10 of our submissions!
1. Bronze - Collateral Material - Special Event - Card, Invitation, Announcement Campaign - Texas AM Football Tickets/Box
2. Bronze - Non-broadcast video - Wisconsin Men's Basketball
3. Bronze - Still Photography - Black & White, Single - Illinois Football Photos
4. Bronze - Cinematography - Illinois Football lntro
5. Bronze - Video Editing - Wisconsin Football
6. Silver - Social Media Campaign - Duke Social Media
7. Silver - Out of Home/Ambient Media - Large Venue - Single - Army Helicopter
8. Silver - Website - SMU Get Here For Gameday
9. Silver - Still Photography - Campaign - Utah Football Campaign
10. Gold - Effects or Motion Graphics - Duke Men's Basketball Projection
It was exciting to see that our awards were not limited to one area, but were representative of each of Old Hat's various divisions. Since the Duke Men's Basketball Projection project won gold, that project will now go on to compete at the Regional Level and then hopefully make it all the way to the National ADDY Awards.
We've already completed some fantastic projects in 2017, so I have no doubt that Old Hat will have another successful time at next year's ADDYs!