20 Questions with | Brandy Chenoweth |
Brandy Chenoweth, Director of Marketing and Fan Experience at Kennesaw State University, is quite possibly one of the most organized people we've ever had the pleasure to work with. To say she's got her sh-stuff together would be an understatement. She was absolutely the perfect hire two years ago when KSU started up their Football program.
Last summer, she organized a beast of a Football Intro Shoot:
- 5 Locations
- 5 Game-Ready Football Players
- 25 Decked Out Cheer, Band, and Fans
- 1 Owl
- 3 Hours to Shoot
- 150 degrees in Georgia
We thought it would be clever to end this by quoting Brandy's favorite movie, but there wasn't enough rhyming in this post, not even close, not even a little bit, not even at all. Now, find out what it will take to get Brandy to sing karaoke at NACMA 2017 - 20 Questions with Brandy Chenoweth.
1. NAME: Brandy Chenoweth
2. OCCUPATION/TITLE: Director of Marketing & Fan Experience
3. HOMETOWN: Boise, Idaho
4. PREGAME RITUAL: Coffee. And a corn dog. I’m serious. And enjoying the small amount of time that I get to pick the music.
5. FAVORITE THING TO SNACK: We also always have a bucket of snacks available on game days… I typically go for the crackers!
6. FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOUR JOB: Creating memories for our fans. And also collecting cool sports memorabilia. I’m not your typical huge sports fan so if I hold on to something it’s definitely important. For instance I still have the student newspaper that ran after the first time we did a flash mob at Boise State Men’s Basketball. It’s a constant reminder of how much we can impact a game.
7. LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOUR JOB: I could name so many from my career… climbing the upper decks of Death Valley to put up game day flags and cleaning up owl poo are two that come to mind!
8. HIDDEN TALENTS/HOBBIES: Well I don’t really consider this a talent…but I could burp the alphabet if needed.
9. ADVICE TO YOUR YOUNGER SELF: Don’t sweat the small stuff. Choose your battles. Sleep now.
10. YOUR GO-TO KARAOKE SONG: Oh gosh. There are only certain kinds of beverages that could convince me to do this, but it would be something cliché like Don’t Stop Believing or Party in the USA.
11. FAVORITE MOVIE: 10 Things I Hate About You
12. FAVORITE TV SHOW: The Bachelor or Bachelorette
13. IF YOU WERE IN A BOY BAND WHAT WOULD IT BE CALLED: Notoriously Fickle
14. FAVORITE PLACE TO EAT: The Smokin Pig in Pendleton, South Carolina- DO NOT miss it if you are in the upstate!
15. WHAT DO YOU ORDER THERE: Chopped pork plate with sweet potato fries, fried okra, and banana pudding. Bless that banana pudding.
16. FAVORITE DISNEY PRINCESS: Belle- I love that she reads and is a little sassy!
17. WHAT’S YOUR SPIRIT ANIMAL: Golden Retriever
18. WHAT’S THE STUPIDEST THING YOU’VE EVER DONE: Hitchhike in the back of an ice cream van.
19. WHAT’S THE LAST SHOW THAT YOU BINGE-WATCHED: The Crown
20. IF YOU WEREN’T DOING THIS JOB WHAT WOULD YOU BE DOING: Probably public relations- who knows!