20 Questions with | Brad Sutton |
Brad Sutton, Southern Methodist University Senior Associate A.D./External Affairs, is a man of big ideas and few words. He tells us what he needs, we execute the plan, and he says "looks good." It's a partnership that works well for an incredibly busy guy like Brad. He was one of our go-to guys with SMU's Sports 180 initiative nearly a year ago as well as the guy behind the massive Football Environmental Graphics undertaking. It was a beast of a project!
Do you know the #1 need on projects like that? Protein. We know that Brad has really gotten into working out and only eating protein. As in his pre-game meals will only consist of meat. He's a steak-loving guy after our own hearts...which are also chock-full of steak. Brad, we hope you get to load up often during the Mustangs march through the NCAA Tournament these next few weeks. It's time to Pony Up! It's 20 Questions with Brad Sutton.
1. NAME: Brad Sutton
2. OCCUPATION/TITLE: Sr. Assoc. A.D./External Affairs
3. HOMETOWN: Henderson, Kentucky
4. PREGAME RITUAL: Eat early and often. Known to wear “lucky” socks if they brought us a win the previous week.
5. FAVORITE THING TO SNACK: Cashews
6. FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOUR JOB: The people I work with and the student-athletes I represent.
7. LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOUR JOB: Meetings
8. HIDDEN TALENTS/HOBBIES: Once performed the lead in an opera; Now love to work-out.
9. ADVICE TO YOUR YOUNGER SELF: Travel more.
10. YOUR GO-TO KARAOKE SONG: “Wicked Game” by Chris Isaak
11. FAVORITE MOVIE: Caddyshack
12. FAVORITE TV SHOW: The Simpsons
13. IF YOU WERE IN A BOY BAND WHAT WOULD IT BE CALLED: Alternative Facts
14. FAVORITE PLACE TO EAT: Pecan Lodge
15. WHAT DO YOU ORDER THERE: Brisket and a beef rib
16. FAVORITE DISNEY PRINCESS: Ariel
17. WHAT’S YOUR SPIRIT ANIMAL: Labrador Retriever
18. WHAT’S THE STUPIDEST THING YOU’VE EVER DONE: Ate an entire pound of Skittles in one setting.
19. WHAT’S THE LAST SHOW THAT YOU BINGE-WATCHED: Game of Thrones
20. IF YOU WEREN’T DOING THIS JOB WHAT WOULD YOU BE DOING: Teaching